We are deeply indebted to two anonymous referees and Michael Ward, editor of this journal, for wonderfully helpful and valuable comments and suggestions. Their suggestion significantly improved the quality of the article. We also thank for their valuable comments Nobuo Akai and other participants in the Seminar of West Japan Public Economics (Kansai Kokyo Keizaigaku Kenkyukai).
GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY AND EXPENDITURE IN THE RENT-SEEKING INDUSTRY: THE CASE OF JAPAN FOR 1998–2004
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 635–647, July 2013
How to Cite
YAMAMURA, E. and KONDOH, H. (2013), GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY AND EXPENDITURE IN THE RENT-SEEKING INDUSTRY: THE CASE OF JAPAN FOR 1998–2004. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 635–647. doi: 10.1111/coep.12001
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!