The authors thank Srinivas Thouta and Steve Procopio for administering the survey. Brasington is grateful for a $10,000 grant from the Louisiana State University Council on Research. Thank you to Larry Kenny, Eric Brunner, Lena Birkelof, Katrin Anacker, Joe Molnar, Conner Bailey, and presentation attendees at Tulane University, Western Regional Science Association, University of Cincinnati, and Auburn University, for helpful comments and suggestions.
SCHOOL CHOICE: SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 76–92, January 2014
How to Cite
BRASINGTON, D. M. and HITE, D. (2014), SCHOOL CHOICE: SUPPORTERS AND OPPONENTS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 76–92. doi: 10.1111/coep.12002
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!