The author would like to thank James Sallee, Paula Worthington, and Willard Manning for providing valuable input throughout the course of this project, as well as two anonymous reviewers for providing helpful comments and suggestions.
THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF BANNING SMOKING IN WISCONSIN'S BARS AND RESTAURANTS
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 565–579, July 2013
How to Cite
GLONEK, J. (2013), THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF BANNING SMOKING IN WISCONSIN'S BARS AND RESTAURANTS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 565–579. doi: 10.1111/coep.12003
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!