We thank the anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper. Any remaining errors are our own. Shiu-Sheng Chen would like to acknowledge the financial assistance of grants from the National Science Council (NSC 100-2628-H-002-004-MY2).
DO POLITICS CAUSE REGIME SHIFTS IN MONETARY POLICY?
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 492–502, April 2014
How to Cite
CHEN, S.-S. and WANG, C.-C. (2014), DO POLITICS CAUSE REGIME SHIFTS IN MONETARY POLICY?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/coep.12007
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!