We thank Daniel Hamermesh for his numerous helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Taeyeon Oh and Yun Jeong Kim helped us in collecting data. Finally, we thank 16 anonymous volunteers for rating individual golfers' looking. All errors are of course our own. Y.H.L. acknowledges that this work was supported by the Sogang University Research Grant.
BEAUTY AND PRODUCTIVITY: THE CASE OF THE LADIES PROFESSIONAL GOLF ASSOCIATION
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 155–168, January 2014
How to Cite
AHN, S. C. and LEE, Y. H. (2014), BEAUTY AND PRODUCTIVITY: THE CASE OF THE LADIES PROFESSIONAL GOLF ASSOCIATION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 155–168. doi: 10.1111/coep.12009
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!