We are grateful to the Economic Analysis and Social Analysis Divisions at Statistics Canada, especially John Baldwin and Danny Leung, for accessing the data used in this article as well as their guidance and hospitality, and Amélie Lafance for expedited output vetting. We would also like to thank Robert Feenstra, Sébastien LaRochelle-Côté, Constance Smith, Stuart Landon, Azim Essaji, co-editor Brad Humphreys, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Wilfrid Laurier University and the 2006 Canadian Economics Association Annual Conference for helpful comments. Financial support from SSRHC standard research grant is gratefully acknowledged. Any errors and omissions are solely our responsibility.
PERSISTENT EFFECTS OF TRANSITORY EXCHANGE RATE SHOCKS ON FIRM DYNAMICS
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 334–350, April 2014
How to Cite
BAGGS, J., BEAULIEU, E. and FUNG, L. (2014), PERSISTENT EFFECTS OF TRANSITORY EXCHANGE RATE SHOCKS ON FIRM DYNAMICS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 334–350. doi: 10.1111/coep.12015
DISCLAIMER: “The contents of this paper have been subject to vetting and pass the Disclosure Rules & Regulations set forth by Statistics Canada.”
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!