We thank Rob Alessie, Jan P.A.M. Jacobs, Harry Garretsen, Heiner Mikosch, the participants of BBQ Workshop 2012, and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of De Nederlandsche Bank.
RIGHT ON TARGET: EXPLORING THE FACTORS LEADING TO INFLATION TARGETING ADOPTION
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 372–389, April 2014
How to Cite
SAMARINA, A. and DE HAAN, J. (2014), RIGHT ON TARGET: EXPLORING THE FACTORS LEADING TO INFLATION TARGETING ADOPTION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 372–389. doi: 10.1111/coep.12017
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!