The authors wish to thank Dan Hamermesh, Laura Leete, Robert O’Brien, Chris Flynn, Susan Houseman, John Orbell, Larry Singell, Glen Waddell, Steve Woodbury, and participants in workshops at University College London, the W.E. Upjohn Institute, and the University of Oregon for helpful comments.
UNDERSTANDING MEASURES OF NONMARITAL FERTILITY: THE ROLES OF MARRIAGE AND ACCESS TO HUMAN CAPITAL
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 288–305, April 2014
How to Cite
GRAY, J. A. and STONE, J. (2014), UNDERSTANDING MEASURES OF NONMARITAL FERTILITY: THE ROLES OF MARRIAGE AND ACCESS TO HUMAN CAPITAL. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 288–305. doi: 10.1111/coep.12018
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!