We are grateful to two anonymous referees and participants at the 2012 Western Economic Association International, 2012 International Conference on Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, and 2009 Financial Management Association meetings for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the KDI School of Public Policy and Management for providing financial support.
REGULATORY FORBEARANCE AND DEPOSITOR MARKET DISCIPLINE: EVIDENCE FROM SAVINGS BANKS IN KOREA
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 203–218, January 2014
How to Cite
CHOI, H. and SOHN, W. (2014), REGULATORY FORBEARANCE AND DEPOSITOR MARKET DISCIPLINE: EVIDENCE FROM SAVINGS BANKS IN KOREA. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 203–218. doi: 10.1111/coep.12020
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!