I would like to thank Craig Depken and two anonymous referees for comments which undoubtedly improved the paper. Discussions with Josip Tica were, likewise, fruitful. A portion of this research was conducted while I was a Visiting Professor of Economics in the Department of Macroeconomics and Economics Development at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, and I would like to thank them for their support. Any existing shortcomings are mine alone.
ALL ECONOMIC FREEDOM IS NOT CREATED EQUAL: EVIDENCE FROM A GRAVITY MODEL
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 30–41, January 2014
How to Cite
SONORA, R. J. (2014), ALL ECONOMIC FREEDOM IS NOT CREATED EQUAL: EVIDENCE FROM A GRAVITY MODEL. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 30–41. doi: 10.1111/coep.12023
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- June 25, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!