The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the U.S. Federal Reserve System, or the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey. The research assistance of Nicole Baerg, Gustavo Canavire, and Fernando Rios-Avila is much appreciated. We thank Giovanni Peri for providing the physical capital stock for Georgia and Robert Moore for helpful comments.
UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS' EMPLOYMENT ACROSS U.S. BUSINESS CYCLES
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 653–670, July 2014
How to Cite
BROWN, J. D., GENC, S., HOTCHKISS, J. L. and QUISPE-AGNOLI, M. (2014), UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS' EMPLOYMENT ACROSS U.S. BUSINESS CYCLES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 653–670. doi: 10.1111/coep.12026
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- July 1, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!