The author used the survey data collected by Statistics Canada. While the research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada, the opinions expressed do not represent the views of Statistics Canada.
SPORTS, EXERCISE, AND LENGTH OF STAY IN HOSPITALS: IS THERE A DIFFERENTIAL EFFECT FOR THE CHRONICALLY ILL PEOPLE?
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
© 2013 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 247–260, April 2014
How to Cite
SARI, N. (2014), SPORTS, EXERCISE, AND LENGTH OF STAY IN HOSPITALS: IS THERE A DIFFERENTIAL EFFECT FOR THE CHRONICALLY ILL PEOPLE?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 247–260. doi: 10.1111/coep.12028
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!