The authors wish to thank Eric Toder, Scott Houser, Gary Englehardt, seminar participants at Indiana University, conference participants at the 2009 Meetings of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management and the National Tax Association, and the 2011 Meetings of the Western Economics Association International, the Association for Public Economic Theory, and the International Institute for Public Finance for helpful advice and comments, and Jon Bakija for providing his comprehensive tax calculator. The views expressed are those of the authors and are not necessarily those of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
TAXES, INCOME, AND RETIREMENT SAVINGS: DIFFERENCES BY PERMANENT AND TRANSITORY INCOME
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 592–617, July 2014
How to Cite
HEIM, B. T. and LURIE, I. Z. (2014), TAXES, INCOME, AND RETIREMENT SAVINGS: DIFFERENCES BY PERMANENT AND TRANSITORY INCOME. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 592–617. doi: 10.1111/coep.12030
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- July 5, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!