I would like to thank Mary Hansen, Brandon Tracy, Jill Janocha, Bryan Lincoln, and three anonymous referees whose comments improved earlier drafts of this article. I am currently employed at the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The views presented in this article are my personal views, and do not represent the official views of the U.S. Department of Labor or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
HOW ENDAs EXTEND THE WORKWEEK: LEGAL PROTECTION AND THE LABOR SUPPLY OF BEHAVIORALLY GAY MEN
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 560–577, July 2014
How to Cite
MARTELL, M. E. (2014), HOW ENDAs EXTEND THE WORKWEEK: LEGAL PROTECTION AND THE LABOR SUPPLY OF BEHAVIORALLY GAY MEN. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 560–577. doi: 10.1111/coep.12035
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!