I thank two anonymous referees, Kevin Foster, Kate Fritzsche, Geoff Gerdes, Fumiko Hayashi, Marcin Hitczenko, Suzanne Lorant, Marc Rysman, Scott Schuh, and Robert Triest for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston or the Federal Reserve System.
MEASURING SOME EFFECTS OF THE 2011 DEBIT CARD INTERCHANGE FEE REFORM
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 769–783, October 2014
How to Cite
SHY, O. (2014), MEASURING SOME EFFECTS OF THE 2011 DEBIT CARD INTERCHANGE FEE REFORM. Contemporary Economic Policy, 32: 769–783. doi: 10.1111/coep.12045
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!