A Test of the Testing Effect: Acquiring Problem-Solving Skills From Worked Examples
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1532–1541, November/December 2012
How to Cite
van Gog, T. and Kester, L. (2012), A Test of the Testing Effect: Acquiring Problem-Solving Skills From Worked Examples. Cognitive Science, 36: 1532–1541. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12002
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Received 25 July 2011; received in revised form 21 April 2012; accepted 24 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!