Does Grammatical Aspect Affect Motion Event Cognition? A Cross-Linguistic Comparison of English and Swedish Speakers
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 286–309, March 2013
How to Cite
Athanasopoulos, P. and Bylund, E. (2013), Does Grammatical Aspect Affect Motion Event Cognition? A Cross-Linguistic Comparison of English and Swedish Speakers. Cognitive Science, 37: 286–309. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12006
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Received 18 February 2011; received in revised form 11 May 2012; accepted 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!