Autonomy in Action: Linking the Act of Looking to Memory Formation in Infancy via Dynamic Neural Fields
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–60, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Perone, S. and Spencer, J. P. (2013), Autonomy in Action: Linking the Act of Looking to Memory Formation in Infancy via Dynamic Neural Fields. Cognitive Science, 37: 1–60. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12010
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Received 10 May 2011; received in revised from 17 February 2012; accepted 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!