iMinerva: A Mathematical Model of Distributional Statistical Learning
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 310–343, March 2013
How to Cite
Thiessen, E. D. and Pavlik, P. I. (2013), iMinerva: A Mathematical Model of Distributional Statistical Learning. Cognitive Science, 37: 310–343. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12011
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Received 9 June 2011; received in revised form 28 March 2011; accepted 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!