The Effect of Scene Variation on the Redundant Use of Color in Definite Reference
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 395–411, March 2013
How to Cite
Koolen, R., Goudbeek, M. and Krahmer, E. (2013), The Effect of Scene Variation on the Redundant Use of Color in Definite Reference. Cognitive Science, 37: 395–411. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12019
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!