Young Children's Trust in Overtly Misleading Advice
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 646–667, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Heyman, G. D., Sritanyaratana, L. and Vanderbilt, K. E. (2013), Young Children's Trust in Overtly Misleading Advice. Cognitive Science, 37: 646–667. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12020
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01 HD048962
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!