Evidence for Implicit Learning in Syntactic Comprehension
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 578–591, April 2013
How to Cite
Fine, A. B. and Florian Jaeger, T. (2013), Evidence for Implicit Learning in Syntactic Comprehension. Cognitive Science, 37: 578–591. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12022
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0845059
|cogs12022-sup-0001-Appendix.pdf||application/PDF||64K||Appendix. Supplementary analyses.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.