Essentialist Beliefs About Bodily Transplants in the United States and India
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 668–710, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, M., Leslie, S.-J., Gelman, S. A. and Stilwell, S. M. (2013), Essentialist Beliefs About Bodily Transplants in the United States and India. Cognitive Science, 37: 668–710. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12023
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!