An Eye-Tracking Study of Exploitations of Spatial Constraints in Diagrammatic Reasoning
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 211–254, March 2013
How to Cite
Shimojima, A. and Katagiri, Y. (2013), An Eye-Tracking Study of Exploitations of Spatial Constraints in Diagrammatic Reasoning. Cognitive Science, 37: 211–254. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12026
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!