Using Reinforcement Learning to Examine Dynamic Attention Allocation During Reading
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1507–1540, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Reichle, E. D. and Gao, D.-G. (2013), Using Reinforcement Learning to Examine Dynamic Attention Allocation During Reading. Cognitive Science, 37: 1507–1540. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12027
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- China Scholarship Award. Grant Number: HD053639
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070988
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 09YJAXLX026
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: 2008B080701041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!