A Computational and Empirical Investigation of Graphemes in Reading
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 800–828, July 2013
How to Cite
Perry, C., Ziegler, J. C. and Zorzi, M. (2013), A Computational and Empirical Investigation of Graphemes in Reading. Cognitive Science, 37: 800–828. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12030
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Swinburne Staff Development and an ARC. Grant Number: DP120100883
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 210922-GENMOD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!