A Computational and Empirical Investigation of Graphemes in Reading
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 800–828, July 2013
How to Cite
Perry, C., Ziegler, J. C. and Zorzi, M. (2013), A Computational and Empirical Investigation of Graphemes in Reading. Cognitive Science, 37: 800–828. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12030
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Swinburne Staff Development and an ARC. Grant Number: DP120100883
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 210922-GENMOD
Appendix S1. Multi-letter graphemes used.
Appendix S2. Constructing the training databases.
Appendix S3. Percentage of trisyllabic answers produced and percentage of short vowel responses produced with two- and three-syllable responses.
Data S1. Performance of the model on intervocalic consonants.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.