Constructing a New Theory From Old Ideas and New Evidence
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 592–604, April 2013
How to Cite
Rhodes, M. and Wellman, H. (2013), Constructing a New Theory From Old Ideas and New Evidence. Cognitive Science, 37: 592–604. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12031
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD022149
|cogs12031-sup-0001-SupplementaryMaterials.doc||Word document||48K||Data S1. Full list of pre-test and post-test measures and sample scripts.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.