Enhanced Cardiac Perception Is Associated With Increased Susceptibility to Framing Effects
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 922–935, July 2013
How to Cite
Sütterlin, S., Schulz, S. M., Stumpf, T., Pauli, P. and Vögele, C. (2013), Enhanced Cardiac Perception Is Associated With Increased Susceptibility to Framing Effects. Cognitive Science, 37: 922–935. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12036
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: 01EO1004
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FOR 605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!