Object Orientation Affects Spatial Language Comprehension
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1471–1492, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Burigo, M. and Sacchi, S. (2013), Object Orientation Affects Spatial Language Comprehension. Cognitive Science, 37: 1471–1492. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12041
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!