Two Routes to Expertise in Mental Rotation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1321–1342, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Provost, A., Johnson, B., Karayanidis, F., Brown, S. D. and Heathcote, A. (2013), Two Routes to Expertise in Mental Rotation. Cognitive Science, 37: 1321–1342. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12042
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP110100234, LEO668421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!