Contribution of first two authors is equal.
A Comparison of American and Nepalese Children's Concepts of Freedom of Choice and Social Constraint
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1343–1355, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chernyak, N., Kushnir, T., Sullivan, K. M. and Wang, Q. (2013), A Comparison of American and Nepalese Children's Concepts of Freedom of Choice and Social Constraint. Cognitive Science, 37: 1343–1355. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12046
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Cornell Cognitive Science Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!