All Together Now: Concurrent Learning of Multiple Structures in an Artificial Language
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1290–1320, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Romberg, A. R. and Saffran, J. R. (2013), All Together Now: Concurrent Learning of Multiple Structures in an Artificial Language. Cognitive Science, 37: 1290–1320. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12050
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: F31 DC99042, R01 HD037466, P30HD03352, 5T32 HD007475-17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!