Portions of this research were included in the first author's doctoral dissertation and published in the proceedings of the annual meetings of the Cognitive Science Society in 2008 and 2010.
Social Learning Strategies in Networked Groups
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1383–1425, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wisdom, T. N., Song, X. and Goldstone, R. L. (2013), Social Learning Strategies in Networked Groups. Cognitive Science, 37: 1383–1425. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12052
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation REESE. Grant Number: 0910218
- National Science Foundation IGERT training. Grant Number: 0903495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!