Working Memory in Nonsymbolic Approximate Arithmetic Processing: A Dual-Task Study With Preschoolers
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 101–127, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Xenidou-Dervou, I., van Lieshout, E. C. D. M. and van der Schoot, M. (2014), Working Memory in Nonsymbolic Approximate Arithmetic Processing: A Dual-Task Study With Preschoolers. Cognitive Science, 38: 101–127. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12053
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- National Dutch Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: PROO 411 07 111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!