Evidence for the Role of Shape in Mental Representations of Similes
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 303–321, March 2014
How to Cite
van Weelden, L., Schilperoord, J. and Maes, A. (2014), Evidence for the Role of Shape in Mental Representations of Similes. Cognitive Science, 38: 303–321. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12056
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
|cogs12056-sup-0001-SupplementaryMaterial.pdf||application/PDF||1514K||Data S1. Picture sets.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.