Compression as a Universal Principle of Animal Behavior
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1565–1578, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ferrer-i-Cancho, R., Hernández-Fernández, A., Lusseau, D., Agoramoorthy, G., Hsu, M. J. and Semple, S. (2013), Compression as a Universal Principle of Animal Behavior. Cognitive Science, 37: 1565–1578. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12061
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- BASMATI. Grant Number: TIN2011-27479-C04-03
- OpenMT-2. Grant Number: TIN2009-14675-C03
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!