Programs as Causal Models: Speculations on Mental Programs and Mental Representation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Special Issue: 2011 Rumelhart Prize Special Issue Honoring Judea Pearl Edited by Steven A. Sloman and Judea Pearl
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1171–1191, August 2013
How to Cite
Chater, N. and Oaksford, M. (2013), Programs as Causal Models: Speculations on Mental Programs and Mental Representation. Cognitive Science, 37: 1171–1191. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12062
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: 295917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!