Familiar Verbs Are Not Always Easier Than Novel Verbs: How German Pre-School Children Comprehend Active and Passive Sentences
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 128–151, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Dittmar, M., Abbot-Smith, K., Lieven, E. and Tomasello, M. (2014), Familiar Verbs Are Not Always Easier Than Novel Verbs: How German Pre-School Children Comprehend Active and Passive Sentences. Cognitive Science, 38: 128–151. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12066
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!