Searching for Control: Priming Randomness Increases the Evaluation of Ritual Efficacy
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 152–161, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Legare, C. H. and Souza, A. L. (2014), Searching for Control: Priming Randomness Increases the Evaluation of Ritual Efficacy. Cognitive Science, 38: 152–161. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12077
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!