Quantitative Standards for Absolute Linguistic Universals
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 736–756, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Piantadosi, S. T. and Gibson, E. (2014), Quantitative Standards for Absolute Linguistic Universals. Cognitive Science, 38: 736–756. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12088
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!