Integrating Cognitive Process and Descriptive Models of Attitudes and Preferences
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 701–735, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Hawkins, G. E., Marley, A.A.J., Heathcote, A., Flynn, T. N., Louviere, J. J. and Brown, S. D. (2014), Integrating Cognitive Process and Descriptive Models of Attitudes and Preferences. Cognitive Science, 38: 701–735. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12094
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: 8124-98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!