Integrating Cognitive Process and Descriptive Models of Attitudes and Preferences
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 701–735, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Hawkins, G. E., Marley, A.A.J., Heathcote, A., Flynn, T. N., Louviere, J. J. and Brown, S. D. (2014), Integrating Cognitive Process and Descriptive Models of Attitudes and Preferences. Cognitive Science, 38: 701–735. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12094
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: 8124-98
|cogs12094-sup-0001-Hawkins-BWLBA-supplementaryMaterial.zip||Zip archive||12K||Data S1. Fitting routines for the parallel best-worst LBA model in the R statistical environment, with code comments.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.