Not by Labor Alone: Considerations for Value Influence Use of the Labor Rule in Ownership Transfers
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 353–366, March 2014
How to Cite
Kanngiesser, P. and Hood, B. (2014), Not by Labor Alone: Considerations for Value Influence Use of the Labor Rule in Ownership Transfers. Cognitive Science, 38: 353–366. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12095
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!