You Get What You Need: An Examination of Purpose-Based Inheritance Reasoning in Undergraduates, Preschoolers, and Biological Experts
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 197–243, March 2014
How to Cite
Ware, E. A. and Gelman, S. A. (2014), You Get What You Need: An Examination of Purpose-Based Inheritance Reasoning in Undergraduates, Preschoolers, and Biological Experts. Cognitive Science, 38: 197–243. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12097
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01 HD36043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!