Language Helps Children Succeed on a Classic Analogy Task
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 383–397, March 2014
How to Cite
Christie, S. and Gentner, D. (2014), Language Helps Children Succeed on a Classic Analogy Task. Cognitive Science, 38: 383–397. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12099
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation Science of Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE-0541957
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!