Intention, Emotion, and Action: A Neural Theory Based on Semantic Pointers
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 851–880, June 2014
How to Cite
Schröder, T., Stewart, T. C. and Thagard, P. (2014), Intention, Emotion, and Action: A Neural Theory Based on Semantic Pointers. Cognitive Science, 38: 851–880. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12100
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHR 1282/1-1
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!