One and Done? Optimal Decisions From Very Few Samples
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 599–637, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Vul, E., Goodman, N., Griffiths, T. L. and Tenenbaum, J. B. (2014), One and Done? Optimal Decisions From Very Few Samples. Cognitive Science, 38: 599–637. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12101
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- ONR MURI. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0937
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-07-1-0351
- Department of the Interior
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!