Language Evolution Can Be Shaped by the Structure of the World
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 775–793, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Perfors, A. and Navarro, D. J. (2014), Language Evolution Can Be Shaped by the Structure of the World. Cognitive Science, 38: 775–793. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12102
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- ARC. Grant Numbers: DP0773794, DE120102378, FT110100431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!