Investigating Constituent Order Change With Elicited Pantomime: A Functional Account of SVO Emergence
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 943–972, June 2014
How to Cite
Hall, M. L., Ferreira, V. S. and Mayberry, R. I. (2014), Investigating Constituent Order Change With Elicited Pantomime: A Functional Account of SVO Emergence. Cognitive Science, 38: 943–972. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12105
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD051030, 5T32DC000041-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!